“A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” Prov 17:22 (ESV)
What did you see this week that you haven’t seen before?
- I saw the moon light up the sky.
- I saw the sunset change the clouds into a colorful array that made the sky almost indescribable.
- I saw my neighbor go out of her way to share some of her vegetable garden with us.
- I saw my wife stop what she was doing and listen intently to one of the neighborhood children describe their latest “adventure” and how it plays out in our yard.
- I saw someone at work completely go outside of his “job description” and help another person complete a project that was due without the promise of any particular reward.
A real Christian Businessman needs to put on the right “glasses” that shows him the correct perspective. The pair that shows us “Sunny Side Up”. That looks for the best in everything. The one that tells us we can get through this.
It’s too easy to get bogged down in life on what is wrong in this world as things are changing all the time.
People let us down. Rudeness is rampant. Selfishness is the norm.
A Real Christian Businessman has to have the right mindset so that it will not only bring US up but will cause OTHERS to look at things in a much more positive way.
“Many of life’s treasures remain hidden from us simply because we do not look for them.” (Quoted from “Jones” a character in the book ‘The Noticer’ by Andy Andrews)
Make a change.
Look for the treasures in life.
Complain less. Appreciate more.